1. You've been seeing pain management specialists for temporary relief.
You've seen them all: chiropractos, physios, massage therapists, pain management specialists, etc. The treatments help but you always need to go back to get "fixed" again. Relief never lasts more than few hours or days.
2. You've been doing it all on your own. Information overload and confusion is overwhelming you and you feel lost.
You're always thinking: "Should I foam roll first or stretch", "Which core exercise should I do", "I wonder if I'm doing too much or too little", "let's Youtube more stretches". This is called information overload. You do everything at once and when you get a flare, you just wanna throw in the towel.
3. You can't predict your next flare-up.
You're scared to get injured again, pull a muscle or hurt your back so you become so cautious and paranoid about everything. You know that being sedentary is not the way to go either, but what on earth are you supposed to do?
You can break free from this cycle now.
This Program Is For You If:
Here's what's included
One-on-one coaching calls with Sofia
- You'll be guided by me each week. Get ready to have tons of aha-moments, and finally understand what's been keeping you stuck. Typically, my clients start seeing results after 2 weeks.
LIFETIME access to the Program's training videos - watch and re-watch anytime and anywhere
- The Build Your Body Back Membership area is packed with training videos for every step to getting you pain-free. You'll have everything you'll ever need to properly recover and strengthen your body.
- BONUS training videos to supplement your learning added on a regular basis. Like 'The Stretching do's and don'ts' training where you'll understand how to properly stretch and what stretches to eliminate NOW that have been sabotaging your recovery
In detail, here is the weekly process I'll be taking you through:
MODULE ONE: Tap Into The Power Of Your Mind
- We’ll shed some light on negative beliefs that are keeping you stuck. Beliefs like “I’m doomed”, “I have to learn to live with this”, “I’ll never be able to get in shape again”.
- Simple mind-body techniques to release spasms and tension instantly.
- How to use mindfulness meditation to reprogram your subconscious for healing.
- Little-know journaling techniques to help you reach your health goals faster.
MODULE TWO: Find The Root Cause Of The Pain
- Pinpoint your pain triggers, and understand why you keep having flare-ups.
- Get crystal clear on why your pain changes throughout the day, and why certain activities are fine to do while others feel more painful.
- Identify muscle weakenesses that are failing to support your spine and hips.
MODULE THREE : Move Pain Free
- Learn the nuts and bolts of pain-free movement and simple postural tweaks that’ll allow you to sit, stand and lie down without pain.
- Fix the 3 major movement patterns you’re already doing everyday that are making your pain worse.
- A full tutorial on how to move around without triggering the pain (we’ll cover things like cleaning, vacuuming, opening doors and bending over).
MODULE FOUR: Restore Your Hips And Lower Back
- Do you keep throwing out your back? Find and fix the muscle imbalances that are causing that.
- Learn the proper way to to strengthen your core (the majority of people do it wrong), and why sucking your belly in is a dangerous fitness advice that’s hurting your back)
- Also, learn what exercises to eliminate right now!
MODULE FIVE: Recover Fast
- The stretches to eliminate IMMEDIATELY that are slowing down your progress and causing you more pain, and learn little-known stretches that do work.
- Foam roll the right way. If foam rolling your glutes made your pain worse, you’ll learn why, and how to do it right.
- How to break free from endless stretching and let your body heal. I’m not talking about yoga here (if that’s what you love doing). I’m talking about mindless stretching 10 times a day to get the quick short-lived relief.
MODULE SIX: Build Your Body Back
- Want to start exercising or joining a gym? I’ll teach you how to workout, and get in shape while avoiding pain and injury.
- Get my injury prevention warm-up routines that won’t make you want to scream from pain (no jumping or running here).
- The BEST core exercises to include in your workouts, and when to do them.
Each module is guided and customized for you through the one-on-one coaching calls.
Sofia has great listening skills. When you are describing what activities you do she intuitively and with knowledge sees what exactly you are doing that it is aggravating or triggering the pain. She, for example, noticed by listening to my stories, that standing one-legged balancing exercises trigger my pain. I didn't realize it until she made me notice what I was sayingAna
Meet Current and Past Clients!
Each and every penny spent on Sofia’s program was worth it
Earlier this year, I had the worst back pain flare up I’ve ever had and while researching I found Sofia on Instagram. When I decided to join the Build Your Body Back program I didn’t know if it would work for me. BUT let me tell you…Each and every penny spent on this program was worth it. It exceeded my expectations. My lower back pain started decreasing and I got back into working out with free weights and NO FLARE-UPS! I’m so happy. I truly enjoyed working with Sofia because she listens and truly cares about you as a person. She is right there with you every step of the way guiding you.
Oh my gosh, so many positive changes and Goodbye SI Joint Pain
The things I learned have been life-savers. The personal interaction and advice were priceless. My piriformis issues have been reduced by at least 50%. Thank you.
I didn’t know whether I’d learn anything new
I highly recommend working with Sofia. Finally, someone who understands all aspects of piriformis syndrome and the impact it has on everyday life. I’ve previously been overwhelmed with information online and from many, many different healthcare professionals but with Sofia’s help I feel more in control and am heading in the right direction on my healing journey.
I thought it would be impossible to figure out just where my pain was coming.
Sofia is a compassionate coach that has been through the chronic pain journey herself! I have had hip pain and sciatica that no doctors, blood tests, or MRI’s could figure out. According to all of them, I was a normal woman and they shrugged me off as just needing to maybe try some yoga or some type of relaxing exercise. I had hit rock bottom, I was frustrated, sick of doctors appointments and copays, sick of trying diet and exercise programs that left me in worse condition than before. Then I happened to find Sofia’s YouTube channel and website and that was the changing point in my journey. It was a no-brainer to try Sofia’s program! I thought it would be impossible to figure out just where my pain was coming from as all the doctors I had seen could never give me a definite answer on the subject. During the first couple weeks of Sofia’s program Build Your Body Back, I couldn’t believe we had finally pinpointed exactly where my pain was coming from and the areas of instability and weakness I have.
After 4 sessions I feel much better, I am not 100% there yet, but I am confident I will be there soon
After 4 sessions inside the Build Your Body Back Program I feel much better, I am not 100% there yet, but I am confident I will be there soon. A regular Physical Therapist doesn’t have time to listen. Sofia is very intuitive, knowledgeable and a great listener. Through her sessions, I realized what workouts to avoid, how to do efficient exercises for my piriformis pain. She really can spot what you need to work on just by listening and talking to you
You have helped me with knowledge and support that is specific and more than my current care providers have given me.
As a coach, I hold nothing back. I spent thousands of dollars in courses, workshops, books, and seminars to learn everything I can about the body and the mind. Inside this program I'll share with you everything you need to know so you can transform your health and life. Because I believe you can.
Sofia is always my go-to source whenever I have a question about health or how to exercise to prevent injuries and pain. I appreciate that she’s talking the talk and walking the walk, it encourages me to do the same for my own health.Lucia
Nothing has worked before, how is this any different?
The problem with passive treatments (anything done to you like massage, adjustments, etc.) is they are focused on reducing symptoms and giving you a quick relief…until the next session.
The moment you stop stretching or getting that quick fix your symptoms are back because the triggers haven’t been identified and eliminated. Once you focus your attention on finding the pain triggers, teaching your body how to move properly, and incorporating daily spine maintenance techniques to reduce your pain sensitivity, your health will transform.
The tools and knowledge you’ll get in the program will help you have a better quality of life as you reduce your pain, and save lots of time and money spent in traditional, symptom-focused treatments.
How much time do I need to put in to see results?
Great question! And my answer would be that it’s totally dependent on where you’re at and how coachable you are. Some of my clients see results starting week 2. If you’re good at implementing new habits and small changes throughout your day you’ll see results faster. Some people find it hard to change or implement new things and it can take us 1-3 weeks to fully integrate certain things which is normal. It takes up to 3 weeks to form a new habit. Keep in mind that this is not a sprint and this program is meant to teach you new practices that you’ll take with you for life.
How much actual time do I get with Sofia?
TONS! For 12 weeks you get 9 coaching calls and two implementation weeks where we stay in touch through email. I’m always in touch with my clients.
You also get email support so that when something comes up, you can let me know about it.
Do I get customized and personal support through this program?
YES! This not a group coaching program. Once you meet with me you’ll be working together to craft a recovery plan that’s right for you.
The membership area contains a lot of pre-made training videos for each module for you to watch before our calls so we can focus the coaching sessions on you and customize the videos for you. You’ll have access to those pre-made videos forever and I will tell you which ones to watch next based on your progress.
When can I join the build your body back program?
You can apply to join now while enrollment is open! I have a limited number of space (8 women are accepted in each round) so when space is full you’ll be on the waitlist until the doors open for enrollment the next time.
I want to be fully present with my clients. I want to give you my full attention, support and accountability.
I seriously NEED this, but...
Our minds are designed to resist change and keep us in our comfort zone. Especially when making a commitment is involved. It’s not a surprise that only a small fraction of people reach their goals every year. Your mind will give you all the reasons why you can’t do this. But let me tell you this, how is your life going to be if nothing changes? How many years are you willing to live in the current condition with no change and no improvements? As a coach, I call people out on their excuses. And if your heart is saying yes to this program and truly know it’s time to change where you’re at, instead of coming up with excuses why it can’t happen, take action and do something different.
Who is this not for?
Unfortunately, if you’re suffering from a serious disc problem where your doctor has asked you not to perform any form of exercise for a while, or if you’ve had surgery, then this program may not be for you. It is outside the scope of my practice to coach people with serious back conditions where their backs can be very tender. If you’re not sure, ask your doctor first and you can email me here [email protected] and we’ll talk more about if I can help you.
This program is also not for people who are not willing to learn new things or making small changes in their lives. If you don’t want to make any efforts towards improving your health, I can’t make you do it. I am willing to provide you with all the support you need, knowledge and coaching, but it is 100% up to you to take that and implement it in your life.
Is this gonna be more work to add to my plate?
The program is meant to reduce the load of unnecessary things you’re doing that aren’t even working. You’ll know what you should be doing. You won’t be given more exercises or more stretching. In fact, we’ll reduce everything (depending on where you’re at) until we investigate the pain triggers and see if the exercises you’re doing are what’s best for you. The program teaches you how to avoid pain as you move throughout your day and mindfully implement the small postural and movement changes. So it’s not about doing more, it’s about really understanding what’s going on and learning how the body functions and what is needed to get you pain-free.
I have one more question, where do I reach Sofia
You can reach out to me here: [email protected]