I’m very excited to share this super healthy banana chocolate chips muffins recipes with you!
This recipe came together spontaneously as I was looking for something to do on a boring Sunday afternoon.
Recipes have never really been the focus of this blog, BUT nutrition plays a huge role in successfully healing from chronic pain and clearing up inflammation, so I try my best to include as many anti-inflammatory and healthy recipes on this blog as possible. I know it can be hard to find healthy recipes that actually taste good.
Soo today I decided to make some healthy banana muffins…because why not.
I’m 100% sure you’ll LOVE them. They are high in protein, made with just coconut flour, contain zero white sugar or white flour and are only sweetened with a banana and some stevia.
I promise they’re super sweet, moist and delicious.
As always, everything I make needs to include healthy ingredients (as healthy as possible). And by healthy I mean…no white flour, no white sugar, and no hydrogenated oils.
I’m gonna go ahead now and share with you the ingredients (don’t you just appreciate when you don’t have to scroll for 30 minutes to get to the recipe)
Healthy Banana-Chocolate Chips Muffins Recipe
- 3 Whole eggs
- 1/2 cup of egg whites (I love me some extra protein).
- 1 medium banana.
- 5 Tbsp of Coconut Flour – This is the one I used…it’s super healthy.
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil – you can use butter too.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 1 tbsp of semi-sweetened chocolate chips (this is totally optional).
- A few drops of liquid stevia (depends on how sweet you want these to be).
- Pinch of cinnamon.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- grease the muffin pan with coconut oil or use lightly greased muffin paper cups.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl then add the eggs.
- Add in the coconut, egg whites, coconut oil, chocolate chips, and stevia.
- Add in the baking powder.
- Mix everything together.
- grease the muffin pan with coconut oil or use muffin parchment paper cups.
- Spoon batter into the muffin cups.
- Sprinkle some hemp seeds on top (optional).
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until a fork inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Enjoy your healthy banana chocolate chips muffins!
Hey! My name is Sofia and I’m here to help you eliminate lower back pain and piriformis syndrome without spending years in pain stuck in temporary fixes. Click here to learn more about me and how I can help you…