Happy October everyone!
This weekend I made this super amazing healthy cookies inspired by my mom :), and I also made a super amazing guilt-free pumpkin pie that you will LOVE!
This recipe is super quick. All you need to do is gather and mix the ingredients together.
Try to get organic ingredients whenever you can.
I mention in the ingredients honey as a sweetener. Feel free to add stevia, xylitol, or a banana as substitutes for extra sweetness.
I added a bonus touch with the pumpkin seeds – extra healthy fats in these babies.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey (you can also use xylitol, stevia, or a banana
- 1 cup oatmeal
- Baking powder
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Semi sweetened chocolate chips
- Whole wheat flour (as needed)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix all the ingredients together (leave the flour until the end)
- Start adding the flour until the dough is more consistent. Use as minimum as needed. You can also use almond flour, or brown rice flour. I haven't used those for this recipe so I cannot vouch for the results, but you are free to try it out.
- Drop large spoonfuls on baking pan.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes. Keep checking in between and remove from oven when edges are browned.
Hey! My name is Sofia and I’m here to help you eliminate lower back pain and piriformis syndrome without spending years in pain stuck in temporary fixes. Click here to learn more about me and how I can help you…